Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spending Time Wisely

I have a confession to make: I waste a lot of my time. I watch way too much TV, search the web for the most idiotic things (you should see some of my google searches!), and waste a ton of time talking to people who seem indifferent to me (Phil from work, to be specific).

At the end of the day, time is our most valuable resource. We can make more money if we lose it, meet new people if our friends abandon us, and change careers if we hate our current one. But one thing we can never replace is time lost. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Therefore, I have made a resolution to use my time more wisely. No more endless hours of TV. No more pointless google searches (boy, I love my google!), and no more going to WSJS on Wednesday nights talking to Phil. My time is better spent taking care of priorities. After all, time is a resource we can never have enough of....

No comments:

Post a Comment